Der Download des Updates für SONAR 7 Producer Edition und SONAR 7 Studio Edition steht registrierten SONAR 7 Kunden kostenlos zur Verfügung.
Der Patch löst einige Probleme mit Stabilität und Performance in der SONAR 7 Applikation und bietet zusätzlich noch einige Verbesserungen im Step Sequencer und verschiedenen anderen Plugins.
SONAR 7: Hauptapplikation Update 7.0.1
- Various performance / stability issues
- In a project with tempo changes, splitting a clip sometimes caused the first part of the clip to be deleted
- Drag editing note velocities in one clip in the PRV sometimes affected velocities in other clips in the same view
- Copying bus envelopes did not work correctly
- Clip Effects icon was not functional
- When Auto-Punch recording inside loop markers, recording would start at the beginning of the loop instead of the Auto-Punch start
- MIDI Activity Indicator would sometimes remain in the Windows System Toolbar if the application crashed
- Hyphenation in the Lyrics View was not functional
- Importing track templates now correctly creates mono synth outputs
- Changing audio buffer size with an external insert in a project could freeze the audio engine, requiring a restart
- Bus solo was not always working correctly when the source contained a mix of aux sends
- Bus waveform preview would sometimes freeze on a system with ASIO4ALL drivers.
- When setting the EQ to post-FX, inserting a plug-in into an empty FX bin would sometimes crash SONAR.
- Gluing MIDI controller events sometimes resulted in a crash.
- Pre-SONAR 7 projects that use a Sonitus:fx Compressor or Gate as a clip effect would sometimes not playback in SONAR 7.
- When recording Track Pan at the end of a project, SONAR would sometimes crash.
- MIDI scrub tool and MIDI bounce now recognizes muted clips and events.
- Sometimes SONAR would yield stuck notes when using the MIDI scrub tool
- First few seconds of envelopes sometimes ignored by Fast Bounce in projects implementing delay compensation.
- When bouncing MIDI clips, clip mute, layer mute and event mute states were sometimes ignored.